Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Spotify Kids should stop playing after the last track of an album

[iOS][Other] Spotify Kids should stop playing after the last track of an album

When my kids listen to some audiobooks in the evening when going to bed I find it rather annoying that the Spotify Kids app repeats the album instead of just stop playing when reaching the end of the album (like it is handled in the regular Spotify app). 

5 Replies

Hey there @Marc_Z,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Can you give us a bit more info such as - are you able to adjust the settings by toggling Autoplay off? If so, can you try it and let us know what happens? 

Here's how you can do that in the Spotify app, for reference.

If you don't see such options in Settings, can you send us a screenshot and show us how things look on your side? 

Thanks in advance!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey Petya,

When describing my Problem I was specifically referring to the Spotify Kids app, not the regular Spotify app. The auto-replay problem I described only appears In the Spotify Kids app. 

Best,

Marc

Hi @Marc_Z ,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you tell us if you're able to adjust settings in the Spotify Kids app? 

If you could provide a screenshot how these look on your side, it could be helpful to us. 

We'll keep out an eye for your reply.

PetyaModerator

Hi Petya,

the settings available in the Spotify Kids app are quite rudimentary. There's no way to somehow adjust the behavior of the player itself. The only settings available are:

• Selection of music based on age of the kid
  • Listening history
  • Blocking content

Also, in the player itself there isn't any button to trigger a repeat or shuffle mode (like in the regular Spotify app).

IMG_6809.PNG
IMG_6810.PNG
IMG_6811.PNG

Hey again @Marc_Z,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly with all the needed info and screenshots! 

Can you put together everything you've said so far in your first post and your replies to me (including the limited settings and the screenshots) and re-submit your idea? That will be great because all the information will be available at a first glance 🙂

We'll make sure to mark it as a New Idea.

Thanks in advance!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts