Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Subscription] Find a different way to get money!

[iOS][Subscription] Find a different way to get money!

I was very upset that the newest update got rid of the way to get more skips!! I can't even listen to the songs I want! Also with the new update I get new skips are random inconsistent times, it's weird and annoying! Also you only get a few skips! So I noticed that it seems like every time an add pops up its about getting Spotify premium. Trust me I have the app I know about premium I just don't have the money for it!!! Maybe if you actually advertise other businesses you can get more money and not have to try and shove premium down everyone's throats! If you want more people to get Spotify maybe you should actually advertise to people who DO NOT already have it!!! Just common sense! Instead you take away the way to get more skips that doesn't make people want to get premium! For me it makes me want to just delete this and find a new sorce of music! Also, with this new update I would never recommend this to a friend and I've actually complained to more friends about this and have told them to not waste their time. So you need to find other ways to get money instead of punishing those who actually use Spotify.

0 Replies

Suggested posts