Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

native Spotify for BlackBerry 10

native Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about it

Black Berry native application for Spotify is necessary

5 Replies

Same here. Why can't you develop a Blackberry app that works for current Blackberry 10 devices like the Passport?

I find it really absurd na similar situation. I understand that BlackBerry does not have the numbers of Apple and Android, but has an installed base of more than 80 million customers, does not satisfy me sounds crazy ... Why then Deezer is on BB10, so why miss the chance to take them all? BlackBerry is now a healthy company, has no debt, has a cash fund of $ 3 billion, in the last half-year has earned $ 500 million through the sale of its software packages and smarthone. I do not understand really what cost to a company like Spotify make it a native app ... I find this situation embarrassing, then I would like to know who decided to create an app for a os, the system must have an installed base of 6% globally. BlackBerry has a global percentage of 3%, I know it's not, it could be considered niche market, but it is a market that will never abandon BlackBerry. Simply because with a BlackBerry 10 do operations that neither iOS nor Android can do. I hope for a change of heart, in the end they had an app on BlackBerry OS7, to end on that support them and concentrate on the native version for BB10. But really I do not understand which would be the costs to bear to create an app for BlackBerry 10. A good developer in half a day creates and develops the language you Cascades ... I take this opportunity to greet all the people like me victims of this discrimination by Spotify. I hope to announce a surprise machining a native app. Do not tell me that it is a difficult operation plays, the developer nemorystudios has made a beta of your client is called Spot2fy and works well but is not official and crashes often. If you let it listen to the customer if the BlackBerry deserves.

One day i hope to listen Spotify native app on my BlackBerry Passport...

I'm afraid if it will happen, it will take a long time, due to recent events... 😞

I'm even okay with running Android Spotify if they'd just allow you to pick the storage to SD Card. There's a limitation with the current system that greys out the SD card and so I'm hoping maybe they'll allow saving to specific folders which can bypass this issue.

Suggested posts