Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new playlist plays while listening to old playlists

new playlist plays while listening to old playlists

nokia lumia windows phone

I created a playlist #1 and it works fine. created second playlist and enabled offline. While listening to playlist #1 the songs from playlist 2 always play after just one song play from playlist #1. Playlists are now mixed up.

3 Replies

Hey there. Award Winning Artist here.

Let me say I don't understand how 2 playlists can be messed.

I belive you're listening on Windows Phone new app for Lumias? It's possible to listen more than one playlist at same time here. If you click play from playlist forder.

To correct stuff, please re-enable playback from playlist you want to listen.

If this is a lot away from what you're looking, please don't hesistate to add details. Thanks.

Greetz!

Windows Desktop? No as I wrote it is Windows Phone.

I open a playlist, click on a song which plays correctly, and then the next song that plays is from a different playlist.

I see.

I need really to use glasses when I'm on the Internet... I see so poor! 😄 😄

I have corrected answer but if after all it still plays randomly, can you please try to reinstall app.

Also please describe are you using Windows Phone 7.5 or 8. Apps are different, WP 7.5 platform is even out of support, with no updates.

Then if after reinstall still the same, I can see if I can find WP stars to help you.

Yeah, I have changed from WP to Android because of app support removal on my previous Nokia Lumia 800 😞

Suggested posts