Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport

Solved!

offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport

I run without my phone, using the Spotify app in offline mode with the Samsung Gear Sport.  The app is nearly useless; although my 200-song playlist is downloaded, it only shows the first 20 or so songs.  It often gets hung up where it stops playing altogether and I can't move forward or back through the list.  I've deleted and reinstalled multiple times and it doesn't help.  Has anyone else had this problem?

104 Replies

Premium member here...spotify on watch will freeze in mid song at the gym...have earbuds...have to shut watch down and restart...too many times now..

I have the same exact issue...not very enjoyable .....even when I'm connected to the gyms Internet!!

I bought a new smartwatch, hoping the software had improved in the last few years ...

It's still unbelievably crappy! All of a sudden, volume control of my headphones stopped working, other controls work, but not volume (most important!) this drives me crazy, you spend hundreds of pounds and the basics don't work.

I am utterly disappointed. 

I sold my smart watch because I only bought it for playing spotify offline. I am so much disappointed by the quality of the software.

I have this problem as well. Latest version of Spotify on my watch but it will only play one track when "Go offline" is selected. If I try to move on from that track I just get the blue/green spinning circle.

Suggested posts