Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same problem as others but no reasonable solution. Constantly Spotify tells me I'm offline when I clearly have an internet signal. Yes you can log out, or close the app, or go to settings and turn offline on and off again but its ridiculous how often this needs to be done, like several times a day. Additional I will be online, it doesn't say offline anywhere, and go to click on a song and it wont play and says not available offline. **bleep**, I pay for premium service every month and this is beyond frustrating
9 Replies

Hey @jfk3019, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We'd like to know a bit more about what's happening. Is this happening while using a WiFi connection or mobile data? Also, a screenshot of the error messages you're getting would be really helpful.

Keep us posted 🙂

It doesn't matter the type of connection, next time it happens I will screen shot it. Most of the time it just says at the top "Spotify offline". Occasionally when I go to play a song a window will pop up that says " cannot play song in offline mode"

Don't worry @jfk3019!

Can you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're running? Also, try reinstalling the app and tell us if it makes any difference.

We'll see what else we can suggest.

Anyk17

Hey there @jfk3019!

We hope you're well.

Just to check, is this still happening? 

If you're able to send over the info as requested above, that would be great.

We'd love to keep on lending a hand.

If we've not heard back in around 48 hours, we'll get this thread closed up.

Keep us posted!

/M

its still happening. I have a windows phone

I took a screen shot but have to load it to my computer first, then upload it here

Thanks for the extra info @jfk3019.

Just to confirm, did reinstalling the app helped at all? Also, make sure the Offline Mode is deactivated, you can find more info about it here.

Keep us posted.

I cannot seem to upload my screenshot on here. I will still try, must be doing something wrong

Hi @jfk3019!

No worries. Once you're able to send us the screenshot, we'll be more than happy to continue helping you out. In the meantime, can you let us know which Spotify version you're using on your device?

Keep us posted.  

Hi @jfk3019! We hope that you're well.

Are you still having issues with your app? If we don't receive a reply from you on the next 48 hours, we'll close this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Suggested posts