Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify For Artists stats not updating days after release.

Solved!

Spotify For Artists stats not updating days after release.

Hey, I'm having a problem. My track came out last friday since the distributer got my name wrong I had to wait till Monday for them to fix it and the song finally showed up on my profile but now each day when Spotify stats get updated, 1st - my monthly listener count isn't going up even though the track has 8k streams when going on the ”audience” category I'm not seeing any updates, only new listeners/streams from older tracks. Secondly the track is not showing up in my ”songs” category however it is at ”releases”. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @matisonsmarks

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators. They’ll be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @matisonsmarks

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators. They’ll be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts