Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

play counts not updating

Solved!

Re: play counts not updating

trevorjones81
Music Fan

yep.  same here.  no updates on play counts for 3 days now.

aussiemike
Roadie
Let's hope it gets sorted soon. It's weird because the monthly listeners number is updating each day, just not the play counts.
A music producer with a passion for helping people. If you like music we are automatically best friends. If I helped please mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues and don't forget to click kudos if you like any answer or if I made you giggle.

Follow me

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

trevorjones81
Music Fan

where do you see the monthly listener number?  with your distirbutor?

aussiemike
Roadie

Click the 'about' tab, it shows up on the left :)

A music producer with a passion for helping people. If you like music we are automatically best friends. If I helped please mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues and don't forget to click kudos if you like any answer or if I made you giggle.

Follow me

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 10.09.26 AM.png

trevorjones81
Music Fan

yeah, i don't have an artist account.  

aussiemike
Roadie
Neither do I? This is the artist page that Spotify creates for every artist. If you go to any artist and click about you will see all this information, you just have to do it on a computer and not on the app :)

Follow me

trevorjones81
Music Fan

it's there there for every artist.  see the link below.

https://play.spotify.com/artist/6wHoXQzGAww5BGxsGkavtx

aussiemike
Roadie

Screen shotted for you mate, you have to do it on the desktop app, sorry should have mentioned that.

Follow me

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 10.28.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 10.28.40 AM.png

trevorjones81
Music Fan

ahhh!  ok.  thanks.

aussiemike
Roadie

You're welcome mate, please feel free to give kudos or accept as solution if ive been helpfiul :)

Follow me

SUGGESTED POSTS