Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

play counts not updating

Solved!

Re: play counts not updating

trevorjones81
Music Fan

4 days and no play count updates.  what gives?!

cokey
Casual Listener

Play count are now updated

aussiemike
Roadie
They still haven't updated on my end unfortunately. Is anyone having the same problem?
A music producer with a passion for helping people. If you like music we are automatically best friends. If I helped please mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues and don't forget to click kudos if you like any answer or if I made you giggle.

Follow me

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

aussiemike
Roadie
What's weird is that monthly listeners, followers and discovered on is still updating each day. I know a few artists having the same issue.
A music producer with a passion for helping people. If you like music we are automatically best friends. If I helped please mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues and don't forget to click kudos if you like any answer or if I made you giggle.

Follow me

trevorjones81
Music Fan

they have not updated.  

aussiemike
Roadie
Mine just updated, I had to exit the desktop version and re-open it :)

Follow me

trevorjones81
Music Fan

web player is showing updates.  woo hoo!

trevorjones81
Music Fan

and here we are on friday night and there have been no updates in over 24 hours.  is this a bug?

trevorjones81
Music Fan

another day, no updates.  c'mon spotify!  you need to get back to daily updates.  not this every other day BS.

aussiemike
Roadie
Hey @trevorjones81 if you are a verified artist you should apply for Fan Insights. I notice that they update every day without fail!

https://artists.spotify.com/faninsights/login

Follow me

SUGGESTED POSTS