Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

play counts not updating

Solved!

Re: play counts not updating

Well i'm a verified artist with access to Fan Insights and yes plays update there but still not on artist page. It's really weird because it used to do so veryday at 4pm (Paris time) but since last week it doesn't update anymore

danilomichelucc

Same here,,, count is not updating..

markmils

My pay counts are not updating at all

spotify:artist:0DmiMX3Egb8Q0FaXNb2ytf

traceetr
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem. The plays for my song have not updated in 2 days, and I need an accurate count for payment purposes https://play.spotify.com/artist/1Gl8lFGEnl0Uiz6uwJM8f1

traceetr
Casual Listener

My count has not updated - again, and I need an accurate count for payment purposes https://play.spotify.com/artist/1Gl8lFGEnl0Uiz6uwJM8f1

giovanni1971
Music Fan
I've sent Spotify several messages on their Spotify contact form for Artists and they haven't answered any of my messages on this matter of play counts not updating the way it should. I've had play counts update everyday in the 12th hour of each next day and all of a sudden, nothing. Then some start updating and like 2 of them don't. It's like Spotify isn't addressing these issues in a timely manner even though several are having the same issue. This is important to me as an Independent Artist because if the plays don't update then I don't get credit on my distribution Platform to get revenue.
Solution!

fixed

Snozberry
Regular

fixed 

Blazejohn21

Hello my play counts and streams have not been updated on my Spotify account how long does it take Spotify to fix us I would love to get credit for my streams

Kiingsequence

same here

ShowiestUrchin
Casual Listener

same here.... I have very different numbers for "last 28 days" and "all time", all time showing a much lower number for some reason and that's what shows up publicly. We just released a new single and this is hurting us pretty bad... This service is so sad.

SUGGESTED POSTS