Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playing songlist on random

playing songlist on random

Hi just wondering if there is a way to play every song in my song list just once. Or if i can shuffle songs to play them just once.
I drive long hours and i just hit shuffle in my songlist but it repeats the same songs over. Thanks in advance.
2 Replies

The shuffle feature is a bit... wonky. 

If you never restart the shuffle feature, then you should be fine. The problem arises when you start the shuffle anew it re-sets the queue and that's why you get to hear the same songs over and over, even when you're shuffling. 

Your other option would be to manually shuffle a playlist by re-arranging tracks and then just playing it through from the start with suffle off. If you have a long playlist and start where you left off then you've got nothing to worry about.

Ideal? No. If anyone has a better soluion I'd love to hear it though. Put it to use myself even. 😛

ah k. does it reset if i pause the track aswell? i went a few days without touching the shuffle button, but i was pausing it when i got out of the truck. was hearing the same song 3 times a day. Incase you're wondering it was definately missing songs, im 100% sure on that.

In the meantime, yeh i created my own shuffled playlist and just hit repeat. works a treat but there is still something exciting about not knowing whats coming up next. But its ok i'll deal with it.

Cheers for the help.

Suggested posts