Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playstation app not working

playstation app not working

I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify logo and does nothing more. The app doesnt load up. And also when i try to use connect on my phone to the playstation it says it's connecting then just stops after a while and also fails to do that. Any help at all guys?
6 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Does it help when you remove the app, then reinstall it from the Playstation Store?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I'm having the same problem. i've deleted and reinstalled more times than i can count, i do not have a proxy server or VPN, and the only thing i can think of is that my pc is on wi-fi and ps4 is on ethernet (my dorm room only allows one ethernet and imy ps4 can't connect to the wifi), but they are still connected to the same network. please help!

Yeah dude mine has been like this for a month or so now I have no idea what it could be and nobody has any answers. I've deleted and reinstalled the app more time than I can count.

im also having the same problem, pretty frickin annoying cuz i love gaming and listening to my own music together!

Same problem here.. tried to restore licences also, no good. I can however use my phone to select songs and use the PS4 as advice...but it's just not the same thing. This happened to me after it had been working fine for so many months.

Did any of you find a solution to this?

Suggested posts