Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

please explain why I shouldn't delete you're app

please explain why I shouldn't delete you're app

I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly humiliate you're company...please explain now....ps...im not paying for FREE music streaming......still waiting for the answer....
3 Replies

Hey reddit! 😉

Are you a free user? Or a premium user?

Which app are you using? Desktop or mobile?

Free users have to shuffle play in the mobile apps, but all users whether free or premium should be able to play playlists in the order they want to using the tablet and desktop apps.

You can also contact support here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Obviously you didn't read my post...free...my playlist plays the artists on there not the songs on there....found a way better app......you have been deleted...read about it soon dont even bother with a response...it will be a money hungry excuse anyway....you know what they say...excuses are useless when your mouths stapled shut

@ihateuspotifyur :

First off: Keep your tone civil. Neither @MattSuda  nor I work for Spotify, we, as all superusers, are only here to help. We don't get paid to do this and it costs us alot of our free time to do so. If you don't want our help, please don't be rude. It is very counter productive. Do you want your issue resolved? Or did you only come here to rant? If you want help, then I suggest you answer the questions Matt posted and also follow his advice. Matt is highly knowledgable about the workings of Spotify - much more so than I. 

If you only signed in to rant about how bad Spotify is, then I'd advice you to continue any discussions in the offtopic section.

Since you chose to post in the Help-Other section, it is impossible for us to know what platform you are writing about, which is why Matt asked about this. We want to help YOU, question is, do YOU want OUR help?

☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

Suggested posts