Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

please make the z10 app!

please make the z10 app!

im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.<br><br>Can you give any news, feedback or update when this might be available. Or if anyone on the community has managed to create a. BAR conversion from android then please shout :-)<br><br>Cheers<br>Krislad<br>
43 Replies

Same here. Desperately missing Spotify on the z10!

Why won't they just do something or at least put a A press release out on their intentions.

Come on Spotify - respond!!!!

Missing the spotify app on Z10! I am going to cancel the contract because i was using the app mostly on the BlackBerry ....

There are posts on the feedback and suggestion blogs. Find them and add some Kudos, hopefully they'll be noticed.

I'm waiting for this as well!

Hey guys 🙂 

Spotify never comment on upcoming releases, so its just a waiting game. 

If you want a Spotify client for BB10, then please add your kudos and comments of support to this ideas topic which requests an application! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter
, thanks for the link.

I've already added my bit to the page too :-).

Hs there been any response form Spotify on this at all? The radio silence is disappointing 😞

Cheers
Kris

@krislad wrote:
Hi Peter
, thanks for the link.

I've already added my bit to the page too :-).

Hs there been any response form Spotify on this at all? The radio silence is disappointing 😞

Cheers
Kris

Sadly not, but I will keep pushing lol! BB10 is an epic platform, can't wait to get mine later this year!

Peter

Peter

Please I'm waiting Spotify App Blackberry x Z10
When it comes out?????

@krislad wrote:
im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.<br><br>Can you give any news, feedback or update when this might be available. Or if anyone on the community has managed to create a. BAR conversion from android then please shout :-)<br><br>Cheers<br>Krislad<br>

Yeah it sucks that its not out... I actually cancelled my premium subscription until there is an app....I will continue to use Spotify for free now. 🙂

Spotify needs to hurry up before heavy premium users like me start finding viable alternatives, which I'm starting to do.

I dig Spotify a lot, but I dig my Z10 even more. Please don't make me choose...

Never mind, Spotify: between Grooveshark and Songza, I'm good now...

It will come I'm sure, BB10 is too good a platform to not work. Judt a waiting game as Peter said 😞

I just cancelled Premium because there is no app. Hope they will see, that the BlackBerry users go to other services...

I'm not going to cancel yet since I really love the Spotify service, just want to be able to enjoy my music on my Z10 soon!  I can understand they aren't ready yet but would really love to hear an announcement that an app is in the works.  Come on Spotify - we NEED your app on our new Z10's!  

Hi guys,

As Peter mentions earlier in the thread, just voice your support here. We'll then be able to see just how popular the idea is.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Just posted a few words 😉

Hi guys, I've been talking about this for an age now and I know Peter has started a great thread that has a pile of kudos, just make sure you add your comments there too.

Also, I believe you can get some of the functionality working in the beta Web player. What you need to do is follow the link https://play.spotify.com/home BUT! Before you do:

Navigate to the browser on the z10
Go to the browser settings
Select Developer mode
Turn "Desktop Mode" to on
Then reload the page.

You will get the Web player version, not sure how Good functionality is, but thought I'd share.

Cheers
Krislad

If you are having issues getting into the web player, try the following links (not sure if they still work or not!):

https://apps.facebook.com/get-spotify/?fb_source=notification&fb_ref=cazzette_de&ref=notif&notif_t=a...

www.spotifyweb.tk

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts