Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

please make the z10 app!

please make the z10 app!

im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.<br><br>Can you give any news, feedback or update when this might be available. Or if anyone on the community has managed to create a. BAR conversion from android then please shout :-)<br><br>Cheers<br>Krislad<br>
43 Replies

Good bloke, you are. THANKS!

The Crackberry Sideload instructions worked flawlessly for me. Let me know if you have questions.

http://www.slackjaw.com/4333/picture001.jpg

The sideload is too slow! It messes up the playlist of the BlackBerry music app when you a synching local files with Spotify app. i think i will remove it from my Z10.

Spotify make an app for Z10! NOW! Spent 10€ more fore the trash...

EDIT: Did a wipe and installed Spotify again. When you are not synching music with BlackBerry Link but using SPotify, the titles work as they should do. Maybe i am giving the sideload a try 😉

If there wont be soon a native app, I definitely will cancel my premium membership. Paying 10€ for nothing...other competitors already have apps for BB10. Kind of disappointing, because I really like Spotify.

Suggested posts