Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

question on spotify premium

Highlighted

question on spotify premium

elizaaa_t007
Casual Listener

I subscribed for premium and the money was taken out of my account but i remain having the free spotify what can i do 

3 Replies

Re: question on spotify premium

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

elizaaa_t007
Casual Listener
I tried all the suggested steps but nothing has worked I didn't even receive any receipt yet the money was withdrawn from my bank account..

Taylor
Community Legend

@elizaaa_t007 wrote:
I tried all the suggested steps but nothing has worked I didn't even receive any receipt yet the money was withdrawn from my bank account..

Hi,

Could you post a screenshot of your subscriptions page?

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
SUGGESTED POSTS