Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

"500 server closed connection without sending any data back" on Squeezebox Radio

"500 server closed connection without sending any data back" on Squeezebox Radio

karlnapp
Casual Listener

Hello,

I have a premium account and since two days I get this error message from getting in playlists.

I try to delete some playlists and create new, but without luck.

Squeezbox Radion FW is up to date. I also tried to delete the app and adding again, without luck.

Everything is working fine on Macbook and iPad.

Is there anybody else with this behavior ?

Greetz Calle

4 Replies

Re: "500 server closed connection without sending any data back" on Squeezebox Radio

michabessems
Roadie

Re: "500 server closed connection without sending any data back" on Squeezebox Radio

karlnapp
Casual Listener
Sounds like it must run a server application all the time, isn't it ? Or do I need the Squeezebox server only once to get the app installed ? Greetz, Calle

michabessems
Roadie

It is a server application indeed. Just like the official Spotify plugin, but since the Triode plugin is not hosted on MySqueezebox.com, you have to run a server locally to make it work. But trust me, it's worth it.

Highlighted

karlnapp
Casual Listener

Thank you. I tried it and it is working, but I don't want to run another device although one device is enough for this issue. Maybe an alternative solution can be a tablet pc with a (wireless) speaker instead of a squeezebox device.

Greetz Calle

SUGGESTED POSTS