Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"6th Avenue Heartache" cuts off.

"6th Avenue Heartache" cuts off.

Hello,

What I wanted to mention here is that the song "6th Avenue Heartache" by The Wallflowers cuts off at 3:45. The full lenght of the song is 5:37 and on Spotify it's only 3:45... It literally ends after 3:45.

Any ideas? Any chances to fix this issue, because it really bugs me off, when I really want to listen to the song and it ends almost in the middle of it.

Thanks,
Dom

spotify:track:4CkFu9cJoaTSwKyX02ueBx

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

In there you'll find 'I want to report a broken song or wrong song information'.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sorry for my lack of response.

The song was fixed for the past few days, people were able to get the full version but today it went back to the "cut-off" version. Not sure what it is, I thought my topic made some impact and people at spotify saw that and fixed the issue.

It's not only for me, everyone have the same problem, the song just cuts off at 3:45 and ends after it in the middle of the third verse, because the song that Spotify is streaming is corrupted/bugged and needs a fix.

I would submit a tickter or whatever, but it's not only me who's getting this problem.

Suggested posts