Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"CANNOT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ON MY PLAYLISTS

"CANNOT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ON MY PLAYLISTS

[WP7] Having playlist issues

[BB] Song not playing

I have had to delete the song that wont play, find the song, and then add it back to the playlist 15 times today, just on my "my parent's fave music" playlist!  what is going on?  i am playing spotify on my windows computer.

thanks

4 Replies

If you are using the desktop client on free, can you check to make sure the "Enable High Quality Streaming" option is not selected in Edit > Preferences > Playback.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, thanks for your reply!

i am on the desktop free account, and i do NOT have the enable high quality streaming box checked.  

I'm having to replace every song on this playlist!  do songs just get "too old" or something?  i can't even listen to the playlist on random, cause i spend half the time having to delete the song that won't play, find it again, add it to the playlist, and then start the playlist again!  this is really annoying!  what is going on??  if you need to know the playlist i'm talking about, it's the "my parent's favorite music" playlist.  look at the date added next to the songs.  i've had to replace half the songs in the last month, and now it seems like i'm replacing the 2nd half!  help!

Hi Peter!

I'am a premium user and I have the same issue (Can't play the current track) since one month ago. I tried everything and does not work. What can I do?

Thanks!

Suggested posts