Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"I don't like this song/artist" missing when listening to Discover Weekly Playlist on web player

"I don't like this song/artist" missing when listening to Discover Weekly Playlist on web player

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Dell Optiplex 9020

Operating System

Windows 10

I normally use the Android app on my Note 9 to listen to music, but I decided to use the web player for the first time today. I noticed that, while listening to my Discover Weekly playlist, I don't have a button/option to select "I don't like this song/artist." I still have this option on my Androind app, but the only thing that it appears I can do on the web player, is add a song to my library. Is this normal, or should I have the "I don't like this song/artist" option available while listening to my Discover Weekly playlist?

received_361574874457939.png

3 Replies

Does anyone have a possible answer/solution to this question? Here is the screen shot of what it looks like on my Android phone. This is what is currently missing from the web player when listening to my Discover Weekly playlist.

Spotify missing I don't like this song (Android example).png

I have the same issue only on the web player. Really inconsistent between the app, desktop, and web player.

Hey all,

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. 

This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

If you would like to get all possible features, we recommend downloading and installing the app.

Hope this clarifies some things. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts