Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Little white lies" by Fastball

Solved!

"Little white lies" by Fastball

So 8 days ago i got a notification on spotify telling me that the album "Little white lies" was now availible on Spotify. I gave it a go and it quickly became one of my favorite albums. However it seems that the album was taken off spotify the day after. I forgot to actually put it on my playlist and i couldn't find any of the songs on Youtube, so i'm kinda bummed out.

Is there any reason for this? The album is from 09 so i'm really qurius over why it was taken down.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Edit: @Asgardian , I've moved the post to the Help - Other forum, where we address issues related to the available catalogue.

Hi, I've just checked and Little White Lies is currently only licensed for US audiences. Unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify in certain regions. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues (international licensing is a very, very tricky issue). Hopefully it's back up soon! You can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Edit: @Asgardian , I've moved the post to the Help - Other forum, where we address issues related to the available catalogue.

Hi, I've just checked and Little White Lies is currently only licensed for US audiences. Unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify in certain regions. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues (international licensing is a very, very tricky issue). Hopefully it's back up soon! You can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

Ah thanks, that's very nice to know.

Oh well, fingers crossed.

Suggested posts