Free

Country

TR

Device

Lenovo Ideapad 330

Operating System

Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon

My Question or Issue

Hello. I've been using the Spotify desktop app for weeks now. I have 14 playlists and 100+ songs liked on my account, but my "Made For You" screen always tells me to keep on listening to music and never shows anything other than that. What do I do?

Screenshot from 2019-06-17 23-58-03.png
3 Replies

Hey @suraykh.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you experience the same when using Spotify on a different device? Spotify for Linux is a labor of love from our engineers that wanted to listen to Spotify on their Linux development machines. They work on it in their spare time and it is currently not a platform that we actively support. The experience may differ from our other Spotify Desktop clients, such as Windows and Mac.

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Unfortunately, the only devices available in my household are using Linux or Linux-based OS, so I'm not able to check whether the issue is the same on other OS. What should I do?

Hey @suraykh.

We are currently experiencing some issues with the Daily Mixes. We'd like to find out if this is account related.

Could you have a friend or family member try to log in to see if they do get Daily Mixes?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts