Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"NOW PLAYING" removed from Web Player?

Solved!

"NOW PLAYING" removed from Web Player?

Can't locate any option to view a "Now Playing" list. This list was helpful since I am always playing all my music in "Shuffle" mode so it was nice being able to see what songs were coming up in the list. Now, with the new format it appears that the "Now Playing" option has been removed on the Web Player. 

Am I missing something? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

On the new version of Spotify Web Player, your Now Playing section is under the screen, unlike before where it was on the right.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

On the new version of Spotify Web Player, your Now Playing section is under the screen, unlike before where it was on the right.

There is no way to display the current list of tracks that are playing.  If you have shuffle on, you have absolutely no idea what's coming up.  In the previous iteration, you could see what songs were queued up to play next, shuffle on or off.

At least, that's what I've found.

Yea, that's pretty much how it seems to me too, which is pretty disappointing. 

This is not a solution. The "Now Playing" bar at the bottom shows the song currently playing, but there is no way to navigate to the full list of songs that "Now Playing" should show. The Queue is not helpful if you want to see a song that already played...or if you want to see the entire original list of songs.

Suggested posts