Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" - The Decemberists not available in Panama?

Solved!

"What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" - The Decemberists not available in Panama?

Hello, I was trying to search for "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" album by The Decemberists and though it appears in a google search and even opens the page, I cannot play it and it does not appear on any of my Spotify Apps (Windows or iOS). Is the album not available in Panama, or is there a technical issue? I have a friend in Chile that confirmed that the album is indeed on spotify.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mathiasg14

I'm afraid the album is not available in your area due to regional licensing or some other decision made by the label or artist.

Spotify hides unplayable albums, so it's not possible to search for them in the app, and the desktop app also has a setting to hide unplayable tracks in playlists and elsewhere.

It's not a technical issue, no worries. 🙂

As in, why exactly the album is unavailable in your region, the artist / label likely know better. Asking them through social media for example might be helping.

Hope that helps, feel free to reply if you have more questions! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mathiasg14

I'm afraid the album is not available in your area due to regional licensing or some other decision made by the label or artist.

Spotify hides unplayable albums, so it's not possible to search for them in the app, and the desktop app also has a setting to hide unplayable tracks in playlists and elsewhere.

It's not a technical issue, no worries. 🙂

As in, why exactly the album is unavailable in your region, the artist / label likely know better. Asking them through social media for example might be helping.

Hope that helps, feel free to reply if you have more questions! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts