Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your Music" not showing all saved music

"Your Music" not showing all saved music

When I go to my "Your Music" tab while in Spotify on my desktop I only have a handful of songs, artists, and albums in each respective category.  Where did all of my saved music go???  The Playlists I've created with that "now missing" music are all still there and able to be played.  When I opan and access Spotify on my iPhone they all seem to still be there in each category.

Thanks,

LC

5 Replies

@LCjo

Hello:

Opps apologizes I realize this was in regards to the Webplayer correct?

Yes, this is an issue with the version of Spotify that I use from my desktop.

@LCjo

Ok did you update the Spotify desktop app from a previous version to the current one? Also which version of the Spotify desktop app are you currently using now?

I haven't been prompted to update in a while - this is what I have in "about Spotify":  1.0.13.108.gcd94e7db

@LCjo

Ok well you have the recent version. Have you done a full clean reinstall, by removing the Spotify desktop app and any left over Spotify folders and then doing a reinstall to see if this clears it up? Usually issues with one app not showing content another app is showing is a sign the Spotify desktop app cache files have gotten corrupted. So lets try a clean reinstall of the Spotify desktop app with everything removed with regards to Spotify. You can get the offline installer from here: http://download.spotify.com/SpotifySetup.exe post back in this thread and let me know how you get along with this.

Suggested posts