Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

scheduling a playlist to automatically add or remove specific songs each day

Solved!

scheduling a playlist to automatically add or remove specific songs each day

Is there any way to schedule ahead of time certain songs to be added or removed from the playlist. working on a playlist that is updated daily, with one song added and the oldest removed, is there a way to automate it so I dont have to physically go in and edit each day?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @1229859331,

Unfortunately this feature doesn't currently exist right now, however I'd recommend if your interested in this potentially raise a Community Idea here and others will be able to vote on it if they feel this is something they'd like and then it will be proposed to Spotify Teams, learn more how the process works here

You may also find something which may suit your needs with the official Spotify intergration with IFTT which you can find here.

Keep safe.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @1229859331,

Unfortunately this feature doesn't currently exist right now, however I'd recommend if your interested in this potentially raise a Community Idea here and others will be able to vote on it if they feel this is something they'd like and then it will be proposed to Spotify Teams, learn more how the process works here

You may also find something which may suit your needs with the official Spotify intergration with IFTT which you can find here.

Keep safe.

Suggested posts