Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

search function on windows phone doesn't work

search function on windows phone doesn't work

The search function on my windows phone (windows 10 mobile) doesn't work anymore. Same after reinstall. Any ideas? But buying a new smartphone 🙂

5 Replies

Hey @makro1.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We're in the process of phasing out support for Windows Mobile. This means that certain functions might disappear in the near future. We will continue to offer the app for Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS. As well as the WebPlayer.

Sorry about that! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Will the web player be made available for Windows Phone users as a concession to phasing out the Windows Phone app? 

Hey @tuktuk.

The mobile Web Player is currently only available for Android devices that have the Chrome web browser installed. Version 63 and above to be more specific. Additional devices might appear in the future but this is something we can't promise.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

same here, search songs or artist not working on windows phone. And i have premiun :c 

Making a "webplayer" that only functions on one brand of equipment and only on those with specific web browser is the antithesis of being a "music community".

There is no reason to not have a Windows 10 Mobile - or even Windows Phone 8 - app. The OSs won't be updating so no need to update apps. I'm glad I didn't buy in to this scheme and sell off all my vinyl for the digital revolution. 8^p

Suggested posts