Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

synced tracks suddenly not available for offline mode

synced tracks suddenly not available for offline mode

hey im new here because until a few days ago i didnt have any problems so i hope you guy do not mind all the mistakes and fails.

i just was walking around the town (weve only got edge here in the middle of nowhere) when i was chosing my best of deftones playlist but only a few tracks were synced and most of the others now are no longer available for offline mode. this pisses me off as **bleep** pretty much so i want to know if this sort of problem is going to be solved soon or not. if not i propably do not need a premium membership anymore. i dont want to waste money. 

thanks and cheers, sincerely ... christoph

3 Replies

hey christoph, your name sounds pretty german and I am german, but in case your not (and to keep it "international") I'll stay with english.

I just registered like 5 minutes ago, actually looking for Q&As about the whole licensing-stuff between artists & spotify. would be nice to finally find out, who negotiated and made the deal for out band and songs some yrs. ago, as it was none of us. 😉

ok, back to your thread: I've made the same experiences as you did just recently and I was really pi$$ed as well! i had just added and downloaded a hand full of new songs to my favorite playlist for a longer drive. The list was 100% offline-compatible before I went offline and when I plugged my smartphone to my car stereo, a whole 7 of approx. 197 songs were available! 😂

I had this problem 2 or 3 times before, but that was a while ago. thought it was a personal, not a general thing - until recently and as I just cross.checked some of the board threads after registering here, I happened to read an entry from someone with our problem which was answered (afair by some spotify board admin):
the topic is a reported bug which spotify engineers are trying to fix asap...

it's a phrase, I know. still, they are looking for the "trigger", maybe they know where to drive the screws (or screw the drives, haha 😊).

let's hope for the best...

good luck to you and your deftones playlist. by the way: I've been into them since their first album, saw them like minim. 14 or 15 times.

guess 70% were club tours, 27 % festival gigs, 3 % was this special live event for a chosen group of people on which chino later asked us for our song requests. this question was answered in a colateral, totally insane roar, which made the band and us laugh so hard and finally ended in never played-before/after (at least not when I was present) "Passenger", yeah! my sore throat from screaming it before paid out.😱

ok, you've reached the end of the book - congrats! you you may now stop reading...

cheerio,
alex (www.tortugabar.net)

Hi evryone,

I have the same F*CKING problem here, I am really pi**ed off and unhappy about this "premium" service. I trully hope spotify support team reads these posts as well as the customer service. It is ilegal to sell something they can't give. It is very very annoying!

Regards,

I have had this problem as well...but on my smartphone.  Are you having problems that the songs/albums you download yourself are all of a sudden not there anymore?  If that is the case, I found that I had that problem when a new version of Spotify was added.  Sometimes when a new version of Spotify was added, some of my tracks needed to be readded.  I don't know why this is, but that was indeed the case, so I just readded them.  🙂

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

Suggested posts