Announcements

wake up happy issues

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: wake up happy issues

Hey @Jotunhammer1969,

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to the good troubleshooting @robigouk suggested.

When you perform the reinstall, make sure to follow these steps. They are more thorough and ensure that no corrupted files remain, if there are any. Make sure to also restart your phone, this is a simple, but often overlooked step. 

You should also head over to your account page and revoke the access of any third party apps, that you don' recognize. It's possible that one of them is causing this behavior. You can learn how to do this here.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am having the same issue with a playlist called walk up happy which i am not following nor did I add it to the list, no alarms, tried uninstalling Spotify, restarted phone too but nothing helps. 

Highlighted

Regular
I know, I tried everything, even changed phone but there is something in samsung setting probably thats whats causing the wake up happy...idiotic but true
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Go to your phone settings. 

Go to advanced features. 

Go to Bixby routines

It says good morning routine turn it off or delete it. 

• The feature is a Bixby feature not spotify
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Its a Bixby setting in your phone settings go to advanced features . Click on Bixby routine
Highlighted
Solution!

jotunhammer

Regular

I will try shutting off all bixby routines. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Aaahhh, it worked, thanks a ton man.
Highlighted

jotunhammer

Regular

thank you man, it worked.

SUGGESTED POSTS