Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

want to translate the about of bands from english to spanish don`t know who to talk about it.

want to translate the about of bands from english to spanish don`t know who to talk about it.

For now i´m making a master degree in the university Pompeu Fabra of Spain and want to make a magazine showing the bands that i like and there are a lot that came from spotify, so the favor that i want to ask for its if its possible that spotify let me translate the summary that is maked for the bands, that i like, i will put the credit and the link to the spotify url, they will be published in a web that goes around the underground world of the music, is called la 4.20 (you can see our facebook page)  , the project has the purpose of make the people to listen new but great, but also underground bands, hope your answer be positive for to get this good music on the hands of people that don`t know it already or let me an email  for discuss this, even this translation could be used for the spotify platform in spanish and even making the option of translation in this section, wouild be also awesome. Thanks and hope you like this to proceed with my project. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts