Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why is it that at the beginning of a song it will pause for 5-10 seconds then continue playing

why is it that at the beginning of a song it will pause for 5-10 seconds then continue playing

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

united states

Device

Chromebook 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

why is it that i will be listening to a song and mainly close to the beginning it will pause but will say it is still playing for 5-10 seconds then continue playing and sometimes happens in the middle or end or all three of the times sometimes it will also just stop playing all together even thought i have the song on replay   how do i fix this?

1 Reply

Hey there @Pokemon-girl101!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Are you using the web player or the app downloaded from the Play Store to play music? Do you experience the same behavior with both? 

We'd recommend giving your device a quick restart and trying to stream music using a different network to see if that helps.

In case that doesn't solve the issue, if a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts