Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(windows 10) any playlist that I open doesn't show the tracks on it and won't let me play it

(windows 10) any playlist that I open doesn't show the tracks on it and won't let me play it

I've tried reinstalling spotify, tried opening on web, even tried making a new account, but no matter what I do my and other people's playlists show up as blank, it says that there are no tracks and even when i try to add songs they still don't show up.

1 Reply

Hey @josephhhhh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome 🙂

As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the desktop app. This is different than a quick reinstall and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations that might be causing trouble. Check out this Spotify Answer on how to do it.

If the issue persists, can you let us know if the same happens on any other device? It's also worth trying with another connection, such as a different WiFi network or a mobile hotspot.

A screenshot of how the playlists look would also come in handy, along with the Spotify version you're running, so we can further look into this.

Keep us in the loop. We'll be looking out for your reply.

Suggested posts