Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

windows phone lumia 650

windows phone lumia 650

Hello,

my app doesn't work correctly on my lumia 650.

thanks for helping

6 Replies

Same for me. App seems to work but no music is played.

Do you have the latest Spotify update stalled? and you're currently using it on Windows 10 o 8?.

I'm using a Cricket Lumia 650 and am having the following issues:

--"Spotify is offline" error message appears periodically upon launch. WiFi and/or LTE connection obviously available. Have to cycle the app a time or two to get out of it.

--"The audio application cannot be opened" error message appears occasionally on app startup, cannot be cleared with app cycling, and must reboot device to resolve.

Anybody else having these issues? Going to open a support ticket, if I can, because uninstall/install of app has not made things better.

Hi,

I have me too the problem of "Spotify offline", but I don't have "The audio application cannot be opened" : the app stopped working after few minutes when the phone is locked (so I think my situation is a little bit better). But honestly, an old update has solved this issue, and since the last update with "interface improvements", the app is broken for me again.

So you're not alone, but Spotify app on Windows Phone is just buggy. If you want to get it working, you have to change your phone or switch to another streaming service...really sad 😞

I hope like you to use a functional Spotify app on Windows Phone, but it seems to be more a dream then a possibility.

Good luck with tech support, and give us feedback!

also have this problem with "offline mode" when i'm connected to the 3g network. have to go to settings and enable/disable offline mode quickly every time (lumia 640, but who cares).

hire better dev, spotify, please, your app is the the worst thing i've seen so far. it is slow, laggy, and fails in simplest things like playing tracks and crashing.

groove music is great on this platform as app, when your service is miles better overall but app sucks big you know what.

With me have a big delay to run the app and can listen music. Is so frustrating try to play something and have to wait until 15 minutes to can do it.

Somebody have this kind of issue??

Suggested posts