Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

windows rt 8.1

Solved!

windows rt 8.1

Hello, i would like you to create an app thar supports windows rt 8.1 i really love spotify, i dont use anything else to listen to music and the only app that exists osnt an official version and ots not that good. I only use my tablet with rt 8.1 and i would like to have a good app to listen to music 🙂 hope you can make an app for that version of windows.<br><br>Thx cumps

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It has already been suggested so make sure to add your vote to the ideas topic here

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

It has already been suggested so make sure to add your vote to the ideas topic here

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

To be a bit more specific here - especially having the functionality of saving offline tracks is what premium users are missing here since we do not always have free wifi around.

@tallulah93 wrote:
Hello, i would like you to create an app thar supports windows rt 8.1 i really love spotify, i dont use anything else to listen to music and the only app that exists osnt an official version and ots not that good. I only use my tablet with rt 8.1 and i would like to have a good app to listen to music 🙂 hope you can make an app for that version of windows.<br><br>Thx cumps

Suggested posts