Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BTS "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth", GOT7's music in general

BTS "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth", GOT7's music in general

BTS's albums "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth" are not availible, even though most of the rest of their music is. This is kind of frustrating, because some really large title songs are in these albums are included here, like "Save Me" and "Fire". Please please please add these!

Also, GOT7, one of the top kpop groups, is horrfically underepresented, with only two songs. They just released a new song, called "Never Ever". If we at least had this new song, I would be happy! 

Please represent our boys, especially with kpop becoming so prominent in America and the rest of the world!!!!!! ❤️

1 Reply

Hey @oliviagiandrea, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts