Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content missing

Content missing

It has happened more than once that a lot of items (albums, artists, etc.) disappeared from the library of my Nokia Lumia device.

For example lasy week I was abroad where I use spotify offline mode (of course). After a couple of days, lauching spotify for the first time in the morning, my library included only one artist. All the others were missing.

So I deactivate the offline mode and activate the sync in 2G/3G. Library has been recovered, but all the content might have been downloaded again. Of course I was not willing to download it using roaming data.

That was very annoying and frankly I thought to try a new music provider, but I haven't done it yet.

Now I'm back home and I'm downloading and writing this thread hoping there is a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I thank you,

Enrico

Italy

A Spotify Premium User

3 Replies

It happens to me too and i´ve downloaded it more than 8 times and everytime it dissapears amd starts downloading from 4% again

This morning it has happened again, but probably this is the last time.

But if the spotify technical support can give me a solution, I will be glad to renew the premiun subscription.

Enrico

Hey @egiacomin

Can you try reinstalling the Spotify app on your phone to see if that helps? It's worth a try 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts