Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG smart TV Web Os Playlist missing

Solved!

LG smart TV Web Os Playlist missing

Before the last uptdate i had no problem with the app, but after it, the app stop showing all my playlists, and this has been a problem since at least a week, and i haven't found any topic that help me to show my playlists in my tv

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same problem tried all suggestions, just canceled my subscription, if they are unable to resolve its not worth paying for a premium subscription in my opinion.

If more people cancel they will jump on and get it fixed, your subscription just goes back to having adds again is the only problem and they don't get their monthly payment.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I am having this issue as well. 

I fixed it by adding a song to a random playlist on the TV and the rest of my playlists showed up after 🙂 fix for LG Smart TV

This did not work for me. I have the same issue.

Marked as solution

I had the same problem tried all suggestions, just canceled my subscription, if they are unable to resolve its not worth paying for a premium subscription in my opinion.

If more people cancel they will jump on and get it fixed, your subscription just goes back to having adds again is the only problem and they don't get their monthly payment.

Same issue here but it now works.

1. I first removed my Spotify account inside the Spotify app:

Open Spotify and then Settings-->Remove Account

2. I then removed my spotify app from the list of avaliable apps on my LG-smart tv

3. I then reinstalled Spotify from "LG content store". 

4. Logged in again and it now works 🙂

Tried that too.....didn't work.

I have the same problem, plus when I should find an artist or song and it will not be anything when I press the spacebar. 

Suggested posts