Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS3-, error connecting to Playstation network

Solved!

PS3-, error connecting to Playstation network

Hi, I haven't ever been able to use Spotify on my fat PS3 as I get the Spotify logo and Error Connecting to PlayStation Network, please try again later. Reinstalling hasn't helped. I'm definitely signed into PSN. Any ideas?
75 Replies

I can sometimes do the phone to ps4 trick but even when music is playing through my ps4 I can't open the app. It still just tells me error connecting to PlayStation network even thought it's playing music.

Its saying to me , that my spotify account is logged to another ps account where the hell can i found that account

My PC say i have no Spotify but i have Spotify??? My psp3 say no conn. To Spotify but i have Spotify please help me.

It's uninstalled on PC go to app manger and uninstall if it says you have it. Once that's done go a head and install it. Psp3 same thing ok 👌 hope I was helping

M dice eeeoe al ingresar el codigo de invitacion

Please connect back

I have tried every suggestion on the PS4... Does anyone know how to get it work on the PS4 -.- it's really pissing me off. It started playing it on the PS4 but I can't work it from the PS4.

I've tried everything mentioned here, but it never fixes the problem. Signing out of psn allows Spotify to ask me, but goes right back to the same error message. Using a different device to connect allows the music to play, but it remains stuck at the error connecting screen. I don't remember ever being able to get it to the sign in screen on its own, and it never connects at all without help from another device. Cool feature? Or a sorry attempt to bridge the gap that wouldn't be needed otherwise?

Subscription of $9.99 per month. Payment made but will not play music.

Same problem here. 
It plays music from my mobile phone, but screen is stucked on error message.
Tried to reinstall, reconnect and sing out from PSN...

Marked as solution

FINALLY A SOLUTION WAS FOUND!

In this Spotify support documentation you can read:

Note: If you created your Spotify account with Facebook, you can use Spotify on PlayStation® via Spotify Connect

That's why the solutions here say to use the smartphone app to launch the PS3 app.

You probably created your Spotify account with Facebook and this is the source of the error.

But I had problems with Spotify Connect too, so that's what I did:

- go to my spotify account and set a password to login with username and password

- go to my facebook.com, go to app settings, remove spotify app.

- go here and unlink PSN and Spotify

- launch the Spotify app on the PS3, and then do login with username and password.

Got it! Thanks Sony, Facebook and Spotify for this amazing experience...

depois de atualizar minhas informações de pagamento no site spotify (eu mudei o cartão e estava atualizando o número e os dados dele) não está mais funcionando corretamente a sincronização que eu faço com o sistema ps3 , Eu escolho a música pelo cel e coloco para tocar no ps3, selecionando a opção para adicionar a próxima, mas as músicas que vão para esta lista estão todas repetindo-se e tornando-se aleatória, diferente de como sempre foi seguindo a ordem de um após o outro em uma listagem que os mais recentes estão no final e as primeiras no topo.

When i enter my email address and pass word the log in botton does not react.  when log in with facebook it takes me to a page that says you can close this now

any suggestions

I already have a account with you can't get in and payment will be taking off on the 5th of September 

Just tap "back button" the red circular button repeatedly once the spotify logo appears on the screen, then you will get the logon options. Solved the error for me!

It works fine when I connect it with the phone but the screen is just black. the music plays but I just want to see. Please help

Suggested posts