Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pioneer avh-x2800bs

Pioneer avh-x2800bs

I bought a new pioneer 2016 avh-x2800bs because of spotify integration. Though connecting my iPhone e 6 via lighting cable to it, it will display all data but album art stays blank. Help!!!!
11 Replies

I just installed my pioneer avh-5800 and I am experiencing the same issue. Music plays and song info shows up fine, but album art won't show up. If I disable the Spotify integration and use the iPod portion of the radio the album art will display for most songs. Does anyone have any solutions?

Just installed Pioneer AVH-4800BS and no Album art showing up either... very disappointed!

Hi, i bought the same avh-x2800bs and i am very disapointed with the same problem, it was the most atractive feature to take my choice when i was looking for some multimedia player, and now seems that there is no solution!!

any help for this?

I see some videos on youtube where the artwork displays correctly on this Pioneer head unit.

I got rid of the unit. However I found if I shut off the spotify feature
and had my iPhone plugged in via USB it would display the spotify artwork
in the USB source.

On my avh-x5800bhs I reflashed with the most current firmware even though I had the same firmware on the unit already. After that my spotify started working properly. 

Todd paul 22 (replied on yours but it ended up at bottom somehow) I have the same reciever as you pioneer avh x4800 bs , I've tried everything to get the album art to show . Asked for tech support from many places and noone can help. Just curious if you have had any luck with this. Cheers.
20170224_022414.jpg

No solution for me.

My firmware is up to date but no album art.

I have the same problem... the cover of the album doesn't show.

I have the same problem with my recent radio AVH-X390BS. I would like you resolve this bug. The album art should be displayed in the screen as Pandora does.

Spotify.jpg
Pandora.jpg

Suggested posts