Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

Hello,

Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages.

The app opens and shows the "what's new" page and allows me to search and play music but the app won't load any of my playlists. Also when I go to open the messages the app freezes and I have to close it.

Anyone have this happen to them? Or have any ideas on how to fix it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
22 Replies

I have the same thing happening to my Vizio TV. I even called Vizio and they said it was not their problem it was Spotify problem. Course there is no phone number for Spotify and I pay for a premium account. I have deleted the app for my shortcut and then put it back and still nothing. I have even restarted my TV and nothing has changed. I tried adding the music I played to the playlist and I can't even add or create a new playlist.

I have had the exact same experience as well. Paying for premium mainly so I can get it through the TV - which is connected to my home theater sound system, very frustrating to not have it work. I will cancel my account if this is not fixed.

Did you ever find a solution? I am currently having this problem..

no it has not yet been fixed..it is really very frustrating indeed and very difficult to get any help on this.

I just sent an email to spotify about not getting playlist to come up on my vizio smart tv spotify app. Hoping they give me a solution. 

This is happening to me to, is there anyway to fix this yet?

still not fixed - they got back to me saying they are looking at it 2 days ago but still no update.

Same problem with me too! And have reset everything I can think of and have logged out and back in. Nothing. I don't have twitter anymore, but I used to tweet Spotify and they'd respond super fast! If anyone has a twitter account maybe you could try that and voice all of our concerns!

Same Problem. Anybody hear any solutions??

I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions

i would suggest opening a ticket with spotify by contacting their helpdesk. i have a ticket open but its been days with no fix - it might help if more folks opened tickets on this - they may give it more attention.

I am having the same issue. Has anyone heard back from them?

nope not yet…they just sent me a survey asking about how the service was….

Now my Spotify on the Vizio won't even let me log into my account on it.

I have the same problem but in my LG Smart TV and Samsung Smart TV, different brands same problem I say is Spotify's issue, if this is not fixed soon I will cancel my account.

I just ran into the same problem. /:
This app has worked on my Vizio TV for over a year, and just last week suddenly the entire account is blank on the TV. This is incredibly annoying, the only reason I have premium is to use the app on my TV while cleaning the house. I will open a ticket as well, but honestly will probably end up canceling premium if it isn't fixed soon

I am having the same problem and i have done everything to try to fix it.  Not sure what is going on.  It has been working for me for over 8 months and all of a sudden the playlist wont show up.

I am about to cancel my premium as well. 

I recently got a Vizio TV and it was working fine at first. I also signed up for premium only for the playlist feature on my TV. I'm going to cancel until this gets fixed. 

Suggested posts