Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song/Album Request

Solved!

Song/Album Request

I would REALLY appreciate if u could get Kevin Gates album - In The Mean Time. Or just the song Shooting Stars by Kevin Gates

64 Replies

yeah and they really need to add virtue's album virtue in the gospel/R&B catergory 

Hi,does anyone know where I can get a song,called Blondes,Brunettes and Red Heads,by Karl and Harty

I would really appreciate if you Can add the Original Broadway cast Recording album of "Something Rotten" Excellent music! THank you

@Rellyboy wrote:

I would REALLY appreciate if u could get Kevin Gates album - In The Mean Time. Or just the song Shooting Stars by Kevin Gates

I would really appreciate if you can add the original Broadway cast recorfing of "Somethinf Rotten" Thank You

Houston Calls' album "A Collection of Short Stories" used to be avialble on Spotify but was removed. I would love it if we could get it back!!

I'd love to see:

• "Eine Nacht in Venedig · Operette in 3 Akten (Korngold-Arr.) (1988 Remastered Version), Zweiter Akt: Dialog" by Rita Streich /Nicolai Gedda/Christine Görner/Gisela Litz/Cesare Curzi/Marjorie Heistermann/Hermann Prey/Christian Oppelberg/Hans Günter Grimm/Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks/Symphonie-Orchester Graunke/Franz Allers/Anneliese Rothenberger.

The recordings of Eine Nacht on Spotify aren't my favourite... But this one is great!

The album The Gray Race from Bad Religion is missing. Please please please add it!!!

Hello, is it possible that "London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years (Sound Remedy Remix)" can be added.

I will appreciate any other London Grammar dub step remixes as well.

Thanks!

Please add marvelous 3 - ready sex go, and dashboard confessional/new found glory - the Swiss army bromance

I  noticed the following albums missing under these particular artist:

The Lox:

- We are the streets (2011)

- We are the streets (2015)

Cuban Link:

-24k (2000)

-Chain Reaction (2005)

Angie Martinez:

-Up Close and personal (2001)

- Animal House (2002)

Hector El Father:

-Juicio Final (2008)

Tego Calderon:

- El que sabe sabe (2015)

Spotify has every album by Neil Diamond except his biggest hit and most important album: Hot August Night (at the Greek Theater). Why can't Spotify get that one album? I read that Universal Music Publishing Group owns all of Diamond's catalog now. So why is this album excluded?

Certain Radiohead albums are missing, such as "In Rainbows", it should be in spotify. Also "The eraser" of Thom Yorke

Thanks

Dead kennedys: fresh fruit for rotting vegetables

Requesting album Okuribito - Departures Soundtrack

thanks

l would like to request this album:

Classicrock

I would appreciate it if the "Welcome to Forever" by Logic is added to Spotify , thank you .

Body on fire - Erphaan Alves
Ah Bacchanal - Olatunji
More (The Cause) - Flipo
*They are all Zukbounce Riddim and 2016 soca
P.S. I would greatly appreciate if you could have these songs be put on spotify.

Thank you

I would like to request this album:

Artist: Caia

Album Name: The Magic Dragon

Thanks.

Will you please add the song "Uninvited", by Red Sun Rising?

Could you add the album "Birds in the Trap sing McKnight" by Travis Scott, thank you

Suggested posts