Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song/Album Request

Solved!

Song/Album Request

I would REALLY appreciate if u could get Kevin Gates album - In The Mean Time. Or just the song Shooting Stars by Kevin Gates

64 Replies

Netsuretsu! Anison Spirits THE BEST -Cover Music Selection- TV Anime Series ''Lucky Star Series'' vol.1

I really like this album but I can't listen it on spotify

Hi! I would like to ask if you could add some songs I am not managing to find.

Artist - Title

Negrita - Dannato Vivere

Czesław Niemen - Dziwny jest ten Świat

Kury - Chryzantemy złociste

Thank you in advance 

Could you please add the "Desireless" album by Eagle-Eye Cherry??

Hi Spotify!  Please add the album "Behold the Lamb of God" by Andrew Peterson -- it would be a perfect addition this Christmas --

i am requesting all of aaliyahs albums on spotify.

pleaseeeee. 

thankyou. 

May you all please add Vengence by Pusha T. It is on the album 'Wrath of Caine'. The album is not on Spotify either. Thank you. 

Can you get all of Bad Religion's Live Albums on Spotfy

La máquina camaleón - shiva
La máquina camaleón - Los beneficios de ser magnético
The growlers - monotonía
The growlers - people don't change

I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU ADD WINNER'S FOOL & REALLY REALLY.
THANK YOU!

Hey spotify could you please add chance the rappers album "acidrap" i would really love that and i know chance the rapper has thousands of fans who woul enjoy it too on spotify

Can you please add these songs:
21 questions by 50 cent (SNBRN Remix)
Give it to me twice by Party Favor

Hello Spotify, I was wondering if you could add Eric Burdon & The Animals - Good Times. I'd be really happy if you do so, thanks!

Please add Thalai viduthalai song. done by Anirudh

Could you please add "TT (Korean version) - Twice" to Spotify please. Thank you!

The self titled Avenged Sevenfold album is censored and it ruins the whole album. Seems like a mistake considering none of their other albums are censored. I hope this wasn't their fault because it's extremely lame.

Also, "Jordan" by buckethead is a must-add.

-Cheers

Hey! I would be really appreciated if you can add Chris Stills - In the Meantime 

Hello, Spotify doesn’t have these songs and I was hoping they could be added as it would mean so much to me!!

1. Hammering - Singing Craig
2. It’s Carnival - Destra Garcia and Machel Montano
3. Song Cry - Jay-z (the original version)
4. Private Dancer - Chris Brown
5. American Wedding - Frank Ocean
6. Moments - One Direction
7. Girl Born to Wine - Shurwayne Winchester
8. Treat Me Like Somebody - Tink
9. Love Jones - Yg ft Ty Dolla Sign
10. Acura Integurl - Frank Ocean
11. Summer Charm - Cassie
12. What’s good - Jordyn Taylor

Hey Guys,

I'm Kiara i wanted to get in touch with you guys because the Artist Christian Daniel hasn't been happy lately, and his Fan Club We've been thinking to create a station for him with songs that will lift his spirits like Artist like Ed Sheeran, Luis Fonsi, Camila, Jessie & Joy , Reik Etc. and we just want him to smile because He's been through so much since Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico and we thought about coming up with this idea!

Hope we can make this happen!

Please add Evanescence's early material, the EP's 'Evanescence' and 'Sound Asleep' and their demo album 'Origin'.

It will be appreciate if you could get maraca by mohombi .

Suggested posts