Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] A better app on WP8?

[WP8] A better app on WP8?

Hello!

I've been a customer for premium for years now, using it on my iPhones, from the 3 to the 3GS, 4 and then lastly the 4S, and I've seen the app develope as the years went on. The app has developed from bad to great and it's now a pleasure using it on the iPhone.

But...

The other day I purchased my Lumia920 and I see that the application for Spotify is total failure. Unfortunately.

I cannot search INSIDE the playlist, which is a must when it's over 3000 songs, the sync is hopeless, the playlist stop load sometimes etc.

I use Spotify on my mobile device pretty much all day long and therefore I hate this.

Does anyone know when the Spotify app will REALLY be released, and not this big failure?

Thanks

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I can see some good ideas there! Feel free to search for them in the ideas section of the community, and if they're not there, submit them to Spotify is made aware of them.

That's the best way to try and get features implemented.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I having problems on my Windom 8.1 phone. Who can I get to fix the problem? It's just constantly loading and will not play.I've been a premium user for years now and now it makes me want to cancel my subscriptoin.

I have the same problem. When I skip many tracks or "kelaan kappaletta eteenpäin" Spotify just stops playing. It freezes and starts loading. I have to reboot my phone in order to have Spotify work again.

I tried rebooting and still not working. Is there anything else I can try?

Suggested posts