Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! settings section only has language selection in Chrome OS webplayer

I have tried opening the web player and "app" on two different Chromebooks (ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA and HP Elite Dragonfly). The only thing I can do is change the language. On the mobile app (Android) I can do a number of other things, like adjus...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried opening the web player and "app" on two different Chromebooks (ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA and HP Elite Dragonfly). The only thing I can do is change the language. On the mobile app (And...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there an easy way to transfer my Playlists from Deezer to Spotify?

I'm thinking about switching over to Spotify from Deezer, but I've put a ton of time into Playlists on Deezer. How can I import them to Spotify?

• Visitor
  • I'm thinking about switching over to Spotify from Deezer, but I've put a ton of time into Playlists on Deezer. How can I import them to Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution News Episode published today can't be listened

PlanFamilyCountryMExicoDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows computer, Iphone, Macbook My Question or IssueI CAN`T LISTEN TO A NEW PODCAST EPISODE THAT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED TODAY By "Rediseñando Arquitectura"

•   Plan Family Country MExico Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Windows computer, Iphone, Macbook   My Question or Issue I CAN`T LISTEN T...
  • Eni
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution O botão enriquecer desapareceu

O App tinha o botão Enriquecer, e o Computador também. Mas de um dia pro outro desapareceu no celular, mas no PC ainda existe.

• Visitor
  • O App tinha o botão Enriquecer, e o Computador também. Mas de um dia pro outro desapareceu no celular, mas no PC ainda existe.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] You should build an Armenian team, just like you've done for other countries

Hi! So, Spotify is now available in Armenia, but no jobs are available for Armenians. Do you think Spotify will gather an Armenian team any time soon? Because I really, REALLY want to be a part of the Spotify team, it has been my dream ever since I f...

• Hi! So, Spotify is now available in Armenia, but no jobs are available for Armenians. Do you think Spotify will gather an Armenian team any time soon? Because I really, REALLY want to be a part of th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Connect to a Device" ALL GRAY

Premium planUSADevice(Samsung Galaxy 9, Webplayer, Kindle Fire)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10)I can not "connect to a device" on the webplayer - all options are grayed out. When I try it on mobile app, it STRUGGLES - skips on/off between m...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium plan USA Device (Samsung Galaxy 9,  Webplayer, Kindle Fire) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10) I can not "connect to a device" on the webplayer - all options are gray...
  • Madamesimplifi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

поменялся интерфейс приложения

После очередного запуска спутифая,у меня просто поменялся интерфейс вот как у меня щас он выглядит https://imgur.com/a/EkucHQ5а вот как он у меня раньше выглядел https://imgur.com/YAYqv0E

• Visitor
  • После очередного запуска спутифая,у меня просто поменялся интерфейс вот как у меня щас он выглядит https://imgur.com/a/EkucHQ5 а вот как он у меня раньше выглядел https://imgur.com/YAYqv0E
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist impersonation

I just got done watching the Netflix show "Tiger King", which features its protagonist - Joe Exotic's - own country songs. I liked a few of them and searched them up on Spotify, only to find a profile with his exact name. Thinking it was him, I went ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got done watching the Netflix show "Tiger King", which features its protagonist - Joe Exotic's - own country songs. I liked a few of them and searched them up on Spotify, only to find a profil...
  • husrowan123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution reverse podcatst order view

i'm a podcast creator and i'm using redcircle platform as a host. but the episodes order on the spotify podcast web page on chrome is from the newest to the oldest as you scroll down, even though it's suppose to be the opposite direction from the old...

• i'm a podcast creator and i'm using redcircle platform as a host. but the episodes order on the spotify podcast web page on chrome is from the newest to the oldest as you scroll down, even though it'...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When in group songs skip 30secs to 2 minutes into song

So when I am hosting a Spotify Listening Group thing, it's fine for me however anyone else who joins skips 2 minutes into the song. Say we're listening to a song that just started. I would start at 0:00 and everyone else will start at a random point ...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I am hosting a Spotify Listening Group thing, it's fine for me however anyone else who joins skips 2 minutes into the song. Say we're listening to a song that just started. I would start at 0...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unique podcast publishing question

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI created a podcast on Callin and posted it to Spotify and Apple Podcasts via RSS a few month...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I creat...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync across different devices doesn't work like it should

I listen on different devices and the sync between them always breaks.I am talking about Desktop, App and Sonos as well as using Spotify in the Car.For example when you switch between Sonos and the App the current stored session of a listened podcast...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen on different devices and the sync between them always breaks. I am talking about Desktop, App and Sonos as well as using Spotify in the Car. For example when you switch between Sonos and t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Google Watch, Downloaded Podcasts not showing in offline mode.

I manually download episodes of several podcasts to my google watch's Spotify app, after going into offline mode/away from my phone, my downloaded list of episodes prompts an error before refreshing and only shows one of the several downloaded podcas...

• Casual Listener
  • I manually download episodes of several podcasts to my google watch's Spotify app, after going into offline mode/away from my phone, my downloaded list of episodes prompts an error before refreshing ...
  • SomeGuyJack
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I see the songs playing when I use Spotify on my Chromebook?

I have been using Spotify on my Chromebook and all of a sudden it wouldn't show the song playing or let me skip when I would look at what music is playing.

• Visitor
  • I have been using Spotify on my Chromebook and all of a sudden it wouldn't show the song playing or let me skip when I would look at what music is playing.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes