Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last.fm double scrobble

Since the Last.fm update (when you connect via the website and not the settings), I have noticed that sometimes songs get scrobbled twice. I haven't been able to figure out the scenario when it happens, but it has occured both when playing from iPhon...

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 21.50.36.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since the Last.fm update (when you connect via the website and not the settings), I have noticed that sometimes songs get scrobbled twice. I haven't been able to figure out the scenario when it ...
  • karlmacnaughton
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution billets de concert acheté mais le numero de mon téléphone a changé

via spotify qui m a dirigé sur le site DICE, j ai acheté des billets de concert.Ceux ci vont m'être envoyer sur mon téléphone portable 2 h avant le concert. Par contre je n'ai plus ce téléphone et la ligne n'existe plus.comment faire?

• Visitor
  • via spotify qui m a dirigé sur le site DICE, j ai acheté des billets de concert. Ceux ci vont m'être envoyer sur mon téléphone portable 2 h avant le concert. Par contre je n'ai plus ce téléphone et ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo baixar músicas

Oi bom dia. Eu tenho o premium e não estou conseguindo baixa as músicas para ouvir no off-line. Aparece a seguinte frase “ Limite de dispositivo remova todo conteúdo baixado de um dos dispositivos para ouvir aqui no modo off-line.” Oque eu tenho q fa...

• Visitor
  • Oi bom dia. Eu tenho o premium e não estou conseguindo baixa as músicas para ouvir no off-line. Aparece a seguinte frase “ Limite de dispositivo remova todo conteúdo baixado de um dos dispositivos pa...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does spotify on my phone only play mono audio when its not selected

i use spotify on my mac and on my phone but just recently I realized that songs dont sound the same on both. I checked to make sure that mono audio was off on my phone and it was but for some reason the it doesnt sound any differernt. For example, Sp...

• Visitor
  • i use spotify on my mac and on my phone but just recently I realized that songs dont sound the same on both. I checked to make sure that mono audio was off on my phone and it was but for some reason...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect on Samsung HW-N950

For about a week now Spotify Connect has not been working with my Soundbar Ssmsung HW-N950, no matter what device I try it from. I have already tried everything that can be found in the FAQs.

• Casual Listener
  • For about a week now Spotify Connect has not been working with my Soundbar Ssmsung HW-N950, no matter what device I try it from. I have already tried everything that can be found in the FAQs.
  • Mauro-cv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect did not work on Technisat multiroom speaker

I have two different wireless speakers from Technisat. I can't play Spotify on either of them. I have tried it with two different Android devices. Always the same result. The Spotify app shows the speakers but does not connect to them. Who knows the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two different wireless speakers from Technisat. I can't play Spotify on either of them. I have tried it with two different Android devices. Always the same result. The Spotify app shows the sp...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why Spotify can't play my local music files when it is connected to alexa

I try playing my local music files while connected to alexa but Spotify was not able to play that file at that particular time, and if i play the audio file first and then try to connect to alexa then it does not connects with alexa

• Casual Listener
  • I try playing my local music files while connected to alexa but Spotify was not able to play that file at that particular time, and if i play the audio file first and then try to connect to alexa the...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on Yamaha R-N500

I have Family Premium account and use it on Yamaha R-N500, all used to work ok until about month ago when it does not recognise my account anymore. It display message “Premium needed”Any advice?

• I have Family Premium account and use it on Yamaha R-N500, all used to work ok until about month ago when it does not recognise my account anymore. It display message “Premium needed” Any advice?
  • tohtorip
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

connect shows different song from what is actually playing

I am playing the music on my PC App. When I want to see on my Android phone what song is playing it shows a completely different song! Weirdly I can pause and play the song from the phone. Both apps are up to date.

• Casual Listener
  • I am playing the music on my PC App. When I want to see on my Android phone what song is playing it shows a completely different song! Weirdly I can pause and play the song from the phone. Both apps ...
  • pdildiko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio pro not connecting via spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountry UK Deviceipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptopOperating System(iOS, Android, Windows 10, My Question or IssueSuddenly no device will connect to the Audiopro C5 via spotify connect, where before they were all working perfectly. the devic...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device ipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptop Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows 10,   My Question or Issue Suddenly no device will connect to the Audio...
  • emwjeos
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle All

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12, Macbook Air)Operating System My Question or IssueI don't actually have a complaint about anything, but I have an idea. Sometimes, I can't decide between a playlist to listen to, so I go to the same one I've list...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 12, Macbook Air) Operating System   My Question or Issue I don't actually have a complaint about anything, but I have an idea.   Sometimes...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When a song ends it plays a whole different song that not in playlist

When ever I play a song It play a song that I never added to playlist even when I don't have Autoplay on.

• Casual Listener
  • When ever I play a song It play a song that I never added to playlist even when I don't have Autoplay on.
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcasts episodes appears in wrong order

Hello , I got a podcast and its episodes appears in wrong orded. I would like to have them lined up from newest to oldest but they are orded from oldest to newest . I tried to switch account and device but the problem is still there.please fix it.pod...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I got a podcast and its episodes appears in wrong orded. I would like to have them lined up from newest to oldest but they are orded from oldest to newest . I tried to switch account and devi...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I share a playlist but the recipient can't access it.

I've created the playlist on Desktop (Mac).I've copied all the tracks into another playlist, and also tried sending as a collaborative playlist but no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • I've created the playlist on Desktop (Mac). I've copied all the tracks into another playlist, and also tried sending as a collaborative playlist but no luck.
  • Barry_Hercules
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because of no email

Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because apparently there is not email attached to it. Well how do I update this? I thought its in my Podbean profile, etc. I use Podbean.

• Casual Listener
  • Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because apparently there is not email attached to it. Well how do I update this? I thought its in my Podbean profile, etc. I use Podbean.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The whole playlist or album doesn't play

If I click play on a playlist, only the first song will play and then it will play another random song that is not on my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • If I click play on a playlist, only the first song will play and then it will play another random song that is not on my playlist
  • Cxrlsww1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • Marion15
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes