Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution my friends can't open my public playlist with the shared link.

I click the ... and share the link. When they open it it says "The content is not available right now." How do I fix this? It is a public page.

• Visitor
  • I click the ... and share the link. When they open it it says "The content is not available right now." How do I fix this? It is a public page.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't listen dowloaded music in airplane mode

For some time I have not been able to access downloaded titles in airplane mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it doesn't work.

• Visitor
  • For some time I have not been able to access downloaded titles in airplane mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it doesn't work.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect feed dropping out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceYamaha MusicCast wxad-10Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueFor the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/buffering/dropouts with Spotify connect. The song playing will cut and resum...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Yamaha MusicCast wxad-10 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue For the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/...
  • Arek90
  • Regular
  • 79 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 79 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgets queue every single time app, desktop app, or web player closes

If I tell Spotify to play my liked songs on shuffle and then close the app, if comes up with a new queue so it just plays the same songs it just did, or if I tell it to play by another category like alphabetical order it goes back to being shuffled e...

• Visitor
  • If I tell Spotify to play my liked songs on shuffle and then close the app, if comes up with a new queue so it just plays the same songs it just did, or if I tell it to play by another category like ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blank page when trying to link spotify to alexa

im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did not work

• Visitor
  • im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did n...
  • juanpablob
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Playback

Recently on Desktop, I have been having issues with playing any podcast that I follow. I click play, but if I was in the middle of an episode, it will no longer let me skip to where I was. If I click on the 15sec skip button, it jumps back to the beg...

• Visitor
  • Recently on Desktop, I have been having issues with playing any podcast that I follow. I click play, but if I was in the middle of an episode, it will no longer let me skip to where I was. If I click...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to Denon

PlanPremiumCountryPanama Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueToday Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everything was fine. Today it still is listed as an available device to connect, but when se...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Panama   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Today Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everythin...
  • Ashamee
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Файлы на устройстве

Если слушать песни в медиатеке "Файлы на устройстве", то все прослушанные минуты этих песен засчитываются в общую статистику в минутах? Просто в конце года выдаётся итоги года и там показывают общее время прослушивания в минутах и там учитываются вре...

• Если слушать песни в медиатеке "Файлы на устройстве", то все прослушанные минуты этих песен засчитываются в общую статистику в минутах? Просто в конце года выдаётся итоги года и там показывают общее ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Website auto redirect to nearest locale, wrong language

I am logged in but the website redirects me to /gr (I am in Greece) even though it knows my language is English. This makes the website unuseable.As this is flagging up a payment issue that needs updating in my case, you are stopping me updating this...

• Visitor
  • I am logged in but the website redirects me to /gr (I am in Greece) even though it knows my language is English. This makes the website unuseable. As this is flagging up a payment issue that needs...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs will not play all the way through

I have been trying for the last 3 months to get my spotify to keep playing my Playlist all the way through like it use to. For some reason, it starts a song and then it stops and goes back to the beginning of that song for me to start it over. I have...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying for the last 3 months to get my spotify to keep playing my Playlist all the way through like it use to. For some reason,  it starts a  song and then it stops and goes bac...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Visually Impaired

Hi FolksI do some charity work for the elderly and one of my friends is legally blind. He loves podcasts but finds using Alexa very frustrating in trying to access podcasts. As he can't see the Spotify content, he does not know what is specifically o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks I do some charity work for the elderly and one of my friends is legally blind. He loves podcasts but finds using Alexa very frustrating in trying to access podcasts. As he can't see the Spo...
  • CptScarlet
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete Smart shuffle! Or let us toggle it! Spotify cares my ass

Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switch to turn smart shuffle off. Living in a rural area...

• Regular
  • Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switc...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Will Spotify ever fix the shuffle feature?

I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it and it will play the same 200-300 over and over again. There are other songs that have haven't even been played yet or maybe once. Upon research I see that many others like me have this problem. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it and it will play the same 200-300 over and over again.  There are other songs that have haven't even been played yet or maybe once.  Upon ...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts: Pick up where I left off?

My Question or Issue: Hi everyone,Hope this isn't a silly question! ‌‌ I can't figure out how to get my Podcasts to "pick-up where I left off" when listening in reverse order in the Spotify APP. I like to listen to new Podcasts starting with the "Old...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue:   Hi everyone, Hope this isn't a silly question! ‌‌ I can't figure out how to get my Podcasts to "pick-up where I left off" when listening in reverse order in the Spotif...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • Fullynikoo
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution shared recently played song data across devices/platforms.

It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just went camping and chose music most of the weekend. Peo...

• Casual Listener
  • It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just we...
  • totalwankah
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Devices not showing up

Hi I am having an isdue and hope someone can help.1. All of a sudden my alexa devices do not show up as "available devices" in spotify. I use the mobile spotify app. I have reinstalled both Spotify and Alexa app device(s) in the app. Ironically this ...

• Visitor
  • Hi I am having an isdue and hope someone can help. 1. All of a sudden my alexa devices do not show up as "available devices" in spotify. I use the mobile spotify app. I have reinstalled both Spotify...
  • DavieMackie
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: My Friends Can't Find me

I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me. I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them. I have tried literally everything. Spotify is annoying like this....

• Visitor
  • I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me.  I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them.  I ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist track numbers gone.

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I li...

• Roadie
  • Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlis...
  • grsmith26
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes