Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Play Queue Sync

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenOperating SystemUbuntu 18.04, Android 8 My Question or IssueHi, I do not understand how the Play Queue Sync works. I want to start playing a playlist on my desktop, and continue on my phone where I left off. And the tracks tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Operating System Ubuntu 18.04, Android 8   My Question or Issue Hi, I do not understand how the Play Queue Sync works. I want to start playing a playlist on m...
  • xind
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sonos volume way too high

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicespotify on IOS and ipad pro and macbook pro -> Sonos PlaybarOperating Systemspotify on IOS and ipad pro and macbook pro high sierra My Question or IssueWhen i play spotify app on any device through sonos, if set the volume...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device spotify on IOS and ipad pro and macbook pro -> Sonos Playbar Operating System spotify on IOS and ipad pro and macbook pro high sierra   My Quest...
  • davidsveldkamp
  • 37 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 37 replies
  • 10 likes

Why does it connect to other devices that aren't mine without permission?

When I'm listening to music, my music will stop. When I open the app it shows its connected to random phones, computers etc that I don't know. Then it will play a song that isn't mine and I have to reconnect it to my own phone. This happens even when...

• Visitor
  • When I'm listening to music, my music will stop. When I open the app it shows its connected to random phones, computers etc that I don't know. Then it will play a song that isn't mine and I have to r...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Links to my podcast's episodes seem to be broken in websites and playlists

In websites with the embedded episode, the following message appears: "Page not available. Something went wrong, please try again later." Moreover, the same episodes don't appear in playlists where they were previously added. Finally, statistics for ...

• In websites with the embedded episode, the following message appears: "Page not available. Something went wrong, please try again later." Moreover, the same episodes don't appear in playlists where ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle stats

My heardle stats reset and every time I click on heardle.app as it says to get old stats, it beings me right back to the same screen. How do I get them back??

• Visitor
  • My heardle stats reset and every time I click on heardle.app as it says to get old stats, it beings me right back to the same screen. How do I get them back??
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovered Playlists Not Able to Move from Private to Public

Before I deleted these playlists, many of them were listed correctly as public playlists. And once I recovered them, I cannot seem to switch them from Private to Public.

• Casual Listener
  • Before I deleted these playlists, many of them were listed correctly as public playlists. And once I recovered them, I cannot seem to switch them from Private to Public.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete your albums?

Spotify places albums in my account and I don't want them or like them. I want to delete them and clean up the smorgasbord of music into a mixture of music I prefer.

• Spotify places albums in my account and I don't want them or like them. I want to delete them and clean up the smorgasbord of music into a mixture of music I prefer.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music stops after an add plays and then I have to manually restart music.

After an add plays music just stops and it gets stuck on the add. I then have to select a new Playlist or restart the app to get it going again. Pretty annoying when you get four songs then have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the music going...

• Visitor
  • After an add plays music just stops and it gets stuck on the add. I then have to select a new Playlist or restart the app to get it going again. Pretty annoying when you get four songs then have to j...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Enhance button missing

PlanFreeCountryAmericaDeviceMotorolaOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I had enhance button for around a week or two when it was missing today. I don't know how I got it but I never paid for it and when I checked my Spotify today, the enhan...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country America Device Motorola Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I had enhance button for around a week or two when it was missing today. I don't...
  • DaveySmalls
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad Sound in WebOS

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceProblem on my LG OLEDC9 compared to Samsung Galaxy S10+, iPad Pro '17 and PCOperating SystemiPad OS14, Android 10, LG WebOS V05.00.10Spotify WebOS V2.0.13My IssueHi, I have the problem, that the music quality from Spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Problem on my LG OLEDC9 compared to Samsung Galaxy S10+, iPad Pro '17 and PC Operating System iPad OS14, Android 10, LG WebOS V05.00.10 Spotify WebOS V2.0....
  • d000d
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    TV
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa fails to play a playlist to a group, says the song isn't in my plan

In the Alexa app, when I try to play a playlist to a speaker group (e.g., "Everywhere"), it now says "Cannot play the song because it is not available with your music plan". This has worked fine before, as recently as a couple days ago. Also, playing...

• Visitor
  • In the Alexa app, when I try to play a playlist to a speaker group (e.g., "Everywhere"), it now says "Cannot play the song because it is not available with your music plan". This has worked fine befo...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Permanently Sort A Playlist

I would like to sort my playlist by date added(ASC). Yes, I know you can manually adjust the setting on mobile/desktop and that is not what I'm asking. If i go on a new device or platform to access my playlist it will show as date added (DESC). Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to sort my playlist by date added(ASC). Yes, I know you can manually adjust the setting on mobile/desktop and that is not what I'm asking. If i go on a new device or platform to access m...
  • londonstarlin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then repeats the 5th and then

when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks

• Visitor
  • when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to download playlists for offline listening on new device

sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. the spotify app was removed on old phone.

• Visitor
  • sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes