Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• stev12312wer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel Joe Rogan for covid dis-information or I will cancel my spotify membership.

Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.

• Visitor
  • Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.  
  • Earlfromflorida
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonjour, comment laisser des avis sur des podcast en live sur spotify?

je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.

• Visitor
  • je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does songs pause after 1 second?

Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there something wrong with spotify for the moment?

• Visitor
  • Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there som...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on android phone

When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same message appears. It's not allowing me to input the correc...

• Visitor
  • When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same messag...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi cancion se subio a otro perfil, como la saco?

Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil

• Visitor
  • Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where can I find previous merchandise I’ve ordered

I placed an order for a preorder Joji vinyl and cannot find where the order is now. I can’t find an email or any section for merchandise orders on my Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I placed an order for a preorder Joji vinyl and cannot find where the order is now. I can’t find an email or any section for merchandise orders on my Spotify.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Part of the code from my refill-giftcard wasnt readable when removed cover

I bought a premium refill giftcard and after removing the cover to see the refillcode, 4 of the symbols either were partial unreadable or was able to see att all. Did nothing at all to damage the gift card, i removed the strip very gently, but some o...

• Visitor
  • I bought a premium refill giftcard and after removing the cover to see the refillcode, 4 of the symbols either were partial unreadable or was able to see att all. Did nothing at all to damage the gif...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Bug with Heardle allows you to cheat

Couldn't find a place to report a bug for Heardle, so posting here. Found that if you click the "play/pause" button on your keyboard, the entire song will play, rather than just the few seconds that should be played (based on how many guesses you've ...

• Couldn't find a place to report a bug for Heardle, so posting here. Found that if you click the "play/pause" button on your keyboard, the entire song will play, rather than just the few seconds that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song doesn't play

Whenever I try to play Slide Away by Miley Cyrus it doesn't play and the cover of the song is grey as well as the play button. This is the only song that does this to me.

• Visitor
  • Whenever I try to play Slide Away by Miley Cyrus it doesn't play and the cover of the song is grey as well as the play button. This is the only song that does this to me.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some podcasts are working whilst others are not

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDesktop computer and PhoneOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI've been trying to listen to a podcast called the chuckle sandwich which was working the day before but is now no longer playing when I hit the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Desktop computer and Phone Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I've been trying to listen to a podcast called the chuckle sandwich which wa...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PC] Will not play songs

Pc says that it cannot run songs and asked if files can be imported onto the computer to run them.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy Pc will not run any songs and displays an error asking ...

• Visitor
  • Pc says that it cannot run songs and asked if files can be imported onto the computer to run them. Plan Premium Country United States Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 11   My...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify logs out on offline mode and cant log in

Everytime I use the offline mode and leave the app for a while, when i come back my account logged out and i cant log in, not even with the email link, and i have to uninstall it

• Visitor
  • Everytime I use the offline mode and leave the app for a while, when i come back my account logged out and i cant log in, not even with the email link, and i have to uninstall it
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Питання доступності сервісів спотіфай на території України, Крим.

Доброго часу доби, я пишу Вам з питання доступності сервісів спотіфай на території України, Крим. Виникає помилка підключення "Немає інтернету. Код помилки 4"Я розумію, що півострів перебуває під окупацією, проте хочу користуватися сервісами без пере...

• Visitor
  • Доброго часу доби, я пишу Вам з питання доступності сервісів спотіфай на території України, Крим. Виникає помилка підключення "Немає інтернету. Код помилки 4" Я розумію, що півострів перебуває під ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bonjour je souhaite accéder à tous mes reçus pour 2022

je suis abonnée à spotify premium (9.99/mois)j'ai besoin de tous mes reçus 2022 mais ils ne figurent pas dans la liste des reçus (que 2021...)Comment faire?Merci

• Visitor
  • je suis abonnée à spotify premium (9.99/mois) j'ai besoin de tous mes reçus 2022 mais ils ne figurent pas dans la liste des reçus (que 2021...) Comment faire? Merci
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify goes to old playlist and do not play the playlist i want.

Spotify plays only one song from playlist i want and then skips back to a christmas list. I have tried log out and in, do not help. Same problem with laptop and phone.

• Visitor
  • Spotify plays only one song from playlist i want and then skips back to a christmas list. I have tried log out and in, do not help. Same problem with laptop and phone.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vinyl link

I spend a few hours researching available vinyls or cds for artists. Many artists don’t have vinyls available, but many do! There should be a link for each artist to vinyls or cds available- this would allow us to support the artists and buy local! T...

• Visitor
  • I spend a few hours researching available vinyls or cds for artists. Many artists don’t have vinyls available, but many do! There should be a link for each artist to vinyls or cds available- this wou...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just made a collaborate playlist, friend can't add songs

Windows 10 My Question or Issue As the title says I just made a playlist, added some songs then sent the collaborative link to my friend, I can see that he is added to the playlist but he cannot add any songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Windows 10   My Question or Issue   As the title says I just made a playlist, added some songs then sent the collaborative link to my friend, I can see that he is added to the playlist ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Estou com 2 contas de spotfy e queria cancelar uma

Tenho 2 celulares e estou pagando o valor de 19,90 duas vezes mas quero cancelar uma conta e ficar em somente 1 celular.

• Visitor
  • Tenho 2 celulares e estou pagando o valor de 19,90 duas vezes mas quero cancelar uma conta e ficar em somente 1 celular.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes