Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Play Songs on Repeat

Maybe make it so that you can play songs on repeat without premium on mobile? Keep the rest of the premium features to premium, and I'm not saying to get rid of the whole premium idea. But here's my reasoning: people who are neurodivergent (such as m...

• Visitor
  • Maybe make it so that you can play songs on repeat without premium on mobile? Keep the rest of the premium features to premium, and I'm not saying to get rid of the whole premium idea. But here's my ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Tesla only shows first 100 songs for playlists

When using the Spotify app in the Tesla infotainment system, it is only showing the first 100 songs when you are playing one of your own playlists that has over 100 songs. Can this issue be fixed? I've seen other people online having this same issue.

• Casual Listener
  • When using the Spotify app in the Tesla infotainment system, it is only showing the first 100 songs when you are playing one of your own playlists that has over 100 songs. Can this issue be fixed? I'...
  • maracucho97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No music when using Spotty in Denmark

Since last week, I can't hear music via Michael Herger's plugin "Spotty" for LMS.It seems to be a local problem for Danish users - pls check this support thread: [Announce] Spotty 4.0 - integrate local library with your Spotify collection (LMS 8+) - ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since last week, I can't hear music via Michael Herger's plugin "Spotty" for LMS. It seems to be a local problem for Danish users - pls check this support thread:   [Announce] Spotty 4.0 - in...
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 song titles frozen

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePS5Operating SystemPS5 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen after 3-4 tracks. The music continues to play as normal, but the song showing in the s...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device PS5 Operating System PS5   My Question or Issue When playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen af...
  • SoundsofSteel
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to music on windows app

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey, I am unable to listen to songs on the windows app as when I click play it displays a message saying "Spotify can't play this right now if you have the file on your computer you can import...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey, I am unable to listen to songs on the windows app as when I click play it displays a message saying "Spotify ca...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t make episodes anymore

I used to make episodes on my account but now the feature is gone. I might just not be able to locate it anymore, but I’ve looked everywhere.

• Casual Listener
  • I used to make episodes on my account but now the feature is gone. I might just not be able to locate it anymore, but I’ve looked everywhere.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Did Spotify change something to playlist because I can't see collaborators

Previously it showed the owner and the number of collaborators. Tapping that would show the collaborators list but now it just shows the owner and tapping that just takes one to the owner's profile.... I'm using an Android btw

• Regular
  • Previously it showed the owner and the number of collaborators. Tapping that would show the collaborators list but now it just shows the owner and tapping that just takes one to the owner's profile.....
  • SierraZay
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I reactivate my collaborators link to a premium spotify playlist?

For a christmas present to our clients we made a public x-mas playlist where we could all colaborate to add songs. Now the link has expired (7 days) though I need to reactivate the same link since it was sent by a QR code (I cannot simply make anothe...

• Visitor
  • For a christmas present to our clients we made a public x-mas playlist where we could all colaborate to add songs. Now the link has expired (7 days) though I need to reactivate the same link since i...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else's spotify randomly playing on our speaker

About 2 months ago our Samsung soundbar (HW-S60A) came on and played loud music. We could not control the volume with the remote control. I checked SmartThings and it showed spotify was playing. Weird. We don't use spotify but have an account. We dis...

• About 2 months ago our Samsung soundbar (HW-S60A) came on and played loud music. We could not control the volume with the remote control. I checked SmartThings and it showed spotify was playing. Weir...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link to shared playlist stopped working

I created a playlist for Christmas and shared it in a Messenger conversation. After about one day it was no longer possible to use the link to get to the playlist. The error message (translated from my language) reads "Link is past due date".

• Music Fan
  • I created a playlist for Christmas and shared it in a Messenger conversation. After about one day it was no longer possible to use the link to get to the playlist. The error message (translated from ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcasts have quit downloading to my device

I have more than enough storage on my phone. I have one podcast that has been stuck at about 98% downloaded for about three days and then 6 or 7 waiting do download after it. I am on wifi. I have turned off my iPhone and turned it back on. Nothing ha...

• Visitor
  • I have more than enough storage on my phone. I have one podcast that has been stuck at about 98% downloaded for about three days and then 6 or 7 waiting do download after it. I am on wifi. I have tur...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't leave a podcast rating (all platforms)

Plan - Free/PremiumCountry - UKDevices - iPhone 11 Pro Max, Opposition Find X2 Lite & MacBook Pro My Question or IssueHi, I am unable to leave a rating for the following podcast and I cannot figure out why https://open.spotify.com/show/6pF4pS2IBaQhdH...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Free/Premium Country - UK Devices - iPhone 11 Pro Max, Opposition Find X2 Lite & MacBook Pro   My Question or Issue Hi, I am unable to leave a rating for the follo...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play button on podcast page does not work. It works if we go into episode info.

Steps to reproduce:Open any podcastPlay random episodeIt won't playSwitch to episode infoPlays nowMy device: Android 12 OneUI 4 Galaxy M21 and A51 running Spotify version 8.7.94.290. Things I tried:Log out Log inRestart deviceSoftware UpdateNetwork c...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Steps to reproduce: Open any podcast Play random episode It won't play Switch to episode info Plays now My device: Android 12 OneUI 4 Galaxy M21 and A51 running Spotify version 8.7.94....
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback on two devices simultaneously

Surely there is a way to do this. I just want to be able to listen via my pc and alexa (which are in different rooms) while I go around my place without having to wear headphones all day. I am so tired of wearing headphones in my own house. Google se...

• Visitor
  • Surely there is a way to do this. I just want to be able to listen via my pc and alexa (which are in different rooms) while I go around my place without having to wear headphones all day. I am so tir...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle even though the shuffle is disabled

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: IsraelDevice: Macbook Pro, M1, 2020Operating System: Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400)Browser: Google Chrome Version 107.0.5304.121Hi. Today I found a strange thing when I listened to some Spotify radio from your website. The songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Family Country: Israel Device: Macbook Pro, M1, 2020 Operating System: Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400) Browser: Google Chrome Version 107.0.5304.121 Hi. Today I found a st...
  • Joan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution web player skiping 5 songs then not playing past 10 seconds

im on the web player and everytime i click play it skips 5 songs then it'll play the song but when it hits ten seconds it goes quite. it says that the song is being played but i cant hear it

• im on the web player and everytime i click play it skips 5 songs then it'll play the song but when it hits ten seconds it goes quite. it says that the song is being played but i cant hear it
  • Lyubka
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to get 20222 wrapped when Spotify cant update? imposable? help?

hi my phone cant support the most recent version of sportify so i have been using an outdated version. I think this is preventing me from accessing my Spotify wrapped. is their any fix to this other than buying a new phone?

• Visitor
  • hi my phone cant support the most recent version of sportify so i have been using an outdated version. I think this is preventing me from accessing my Spotify wrapped. is their any fix to this other ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pague y sigo sin servicio

Buenas noches , hace 5 dias pague el servicio de premium duo y es fecha que aun me sale que aun no he pagado, es muy molesta esta situacion, pido se me de seguimiento, gracias

• Visitor
  • Buenas noches , hace 5 dias pague el servicio de premium duo y es fecha que aun me sale que aun no he pagado, es muy molesta esta situacion, pido se me de seguimiento, gracias
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is invisible

I cfeated a playlist but my spotfy is lacking the options to "publish" and "unpublish". In my profil both are set to public, but only one can be shared/found. the other is undetectable. I was able to invite a person to the list. However, I cannot mak...

• Visitor
  • I cfeated a playlist but my spotfy is lacking the options to "publish" and "unpublish". In my profil both are set to public, but only one can be shared/found. the other is undetectable. I was able t...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes