Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Videopodcast

No puedo reproducir un videopodcast, me aparece la reproducción ha fallado

• No puedo reproducir un videopodcast, me aparece la reproducción ha fallado
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs are added to playlist that I don't want. How can I stop this

Every day about 50 songs are added to playlist that I don't want. Is there a setting I can change? Just started recently and very annoying. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Every day about 50 songs are added to playlist that I don't want. Is there a setting I can change? Just started recently and very annoying. Can anyone help?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent Playlist Curators "Take actions in Spotify on your behalf"

Hello all,In researching available Playlists and Curators, we often come across independent curators who ask for a variety of steps to be taken (re: follow the playlist, add a song to your library, etc.). Following this string, there is often a webpa...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify account data Your email Your public playlists, who you follow and who is following you Take actions in Spotify on your behalf Add and remove items in Your Library Manage who y...
  • dgodbey
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution I can play on home Bose speaker even though “Show local devices only” is selected

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI am currently 20kms from home (so am not connected to home wifi, see attached), however I can still see/connect to/play on my Bose SoundTouch speaker in my livi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I am currently 20kms from home (so am not connected to home wifi, see attached), howe...
  • Thiago_Pereira
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quand je lance Spotify sur mon Mac, les chansons se coupent au bout de 2 se

Quand je lance Spotify sur mon Mac, les chansons se coupent au bout de 2 secondes et passent à la suivante.

• Visitor
  • Quand je lance Spotify sur mon Mac, les chansons se coupent au bout de 2 secondes et passent à la suivante.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group session syncing

Group session audio is always off by around a second or two which is annoying when trying to sing along with friends in a call. This could be fixed by adding the ability to delay one's audio to match who ever has the most delayed audio, or to be able...

• Visitor
  • Group session audio is always off by around a second or two which is annoying when trying to sing along with friends in a call.  This could be fixed by adding the ability to delay one's audio t...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pausing on PS4…

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePs4 My Question or Issue I have the issue of spotify pausing songs. It does it on iOS for me as well, but more often ps4. I’ve tried all suggestions I could find on this site, but it hasn’t solved my issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Ps4     My Question or Issue   I have the issue of spotify pausing songs. It does it on iOS for me as well, but more often ps4. I’ve tried ...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adjusting settings when connect is active

Do you know why not? This is frustrating and can’t get rid of the 4 second gap between songs because I’m playing on another device

• Visitor
  • Do you know why not? This is frustrating and can’t get rid of the 4 second gap between songs because I’m playing on another device 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show should play from previous paused of played episode

I'm listening to an old show from the beginning. I should continue from previously paused episode. But every time is goes to the lastest episode. Also the date dort works only when I cluck it twice.

• Visitor
  • I'm listening to an old show from the beginning. I should continue from previously paused episode. But every time is goes to the lastest episode.   Also the date dort works only when I cluck ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution every other song skips mid track

PlanFreeCountryTunisiaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueWhen I use the web player, every other-ish song will skip mid track to the next song on que. Its beginning to get really anoying, can someone please help me fix this

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Tunisia Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome     My Question or Issue When I use the web player, every other-ish song will skip mid track to the next song ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Why does Spotify Connect play hidden songs?

Hi,I use Spotify on my android smartphone and Spotify Connect on my Playstation 4 and on my Internet Streaming Device Teufel 3sixty. Why does Spotify Connect play hidden songs, which I just "disliked (= hide)" on my smartphone with a click on the "mi...

• Hi, I use Spotify on my android smartphone and Spotify Connect on my Playstation 4 and  on my Internet Streaming Device Teufel 3sixty. Why does Spotify Connect play hidden songs, which I just "...
  • RoelJanssens
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove irrelevant sections from home page

I'm not interested in podcasts at all. I find the "Episodes for you" section annoying and obtrusive, and I should be able to hide the section entirely.Honestly, I don't listen to podcasts. I may have started one or two out of curiosity before, but gi...

• I'm not interested in podcasts at all.  I find the "Episodes for you" section annoying and obtrusive, and I should be able to hide the section entirely. Honestly, I don't listen to podcasts.&nb...
  • 321jo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution The amount of albums/singles shown on an artist page seems to be limited

Hi! I noticed this issue many months ago, around the time of the big UI change for the PC versions of spotify and have been waiting for it to get fixed since then. But since nothing has happened yet, I guess I'll just write about it here.There seems ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I noticed this issue many months ago, around the time of the big UI change for the PC versions of spotify and have been waiting for it to get fixed since then. But since nothing has happened yet,...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Google 403 Error

I can't access the Spotify website and it gives a me 403 Google error.This is not an account-related issue because I can't even access the website logged out in incognito mode.I've tried to access the site using a MacBook Pro Mid 2020 and an iPhone 1...

• Visitor
  • I can't access the Spotify website and it gives a me 403 Google error. This is not an account-related issue because I can't even access the website logged out in incognito mode. I've tried to acces...
  • Eni
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Friend Feed] Bring Back “Friends” Button on Mobile App

A couple of weeks ago, I updated my Spotify mobile app (iOS) and found a new tab at the bottom next to my Library called “Friends.” It had 5 songs that were trending in my group of friends I follow on Spotify. I loved that new feature. It was differe...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of weeks ago, I updated my Spotify mobile app (iOS) and found a new tab at the bottom next to my Library called “Friends.” It had 5 songs that were trending in my group of friends I follow o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Found a Heardle bug that allows cheating on iOS

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12 mini)Operating System(iOS 15.5) My Question or IssueNot sure if this would happen before Spotify bought it, but there is a very easy way to hear the first 30s of the song while still on your first try. Steps:Open...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 12 mini) Operating System (iOS 15.5)   My Question or Issue Not sure if this would happen before Spotify bought it, but there is a very easy way...
  • MilesAndMilesDavis
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are my liked songs not actually liked?

I've been finding this issue where I have liked some songs and they show up in my "Liked Songs" list but when I search the song up or look for it under the artist, the song doesn't show up as liked and the green heart doesn't show up next to the song...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been finding this issue where I have liked some songs and they show up in my "Liked Songs" list but when I search the song up or look for it under the artist, the song doesn't show up as liked a...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes